Friday, May 9, 2014

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge 1

I used lot of Tim Holtz goodies for the first challenge which involves distress paint marbling. After I made the marbled background, I tool a TH layering stencil and did some bubbles on the background. I then stamped the seahorse from the Sea and Sand stamp set twice (once on the tag and again on a plain white piece of paper.) For the one of the white paper, I used an ink blending tool for the coloring with blue distress inks and then stickled the little guy with clear rock candy stickles and then used some pop dots to adhere him to the tag. A thanks goes out to Inspiration Emporium for sponsoring the challenge.

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hello to the sea! Love the vivid blue painty tag! That seahorse image is great! Fab tag! Thank you so much for playing along with us for the first challenge at CC3 Challenge!!!

Yvonne said...

This tag is AH-Mazing! I LOVE the color you acheived and the all around balance of the art! Fabulous...Now I must go play with my Sea Horse stamp!!! Thanks for playing along in the CC3C!

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Brilliant, vivid color. Distress Paint is so awesome, I don't know how I managed without it. Thanks for playing CC3C with us!